All information regarding admission is available on the college Notice Board as well as on the website – www.monteswardrgmroycollege.com
Once logged in, the candidates of all categories will be guided by the Online Admission System Software Develop by MSS.
Online admission website – www.monteswardrgmroycollege.com
Regarding the eligibility for Honours courses, the college stipulated criteria will be applied.
Merit-listed applicants will be asked to appear and confirm their admission on fulfillment of prior conditions.
Madhyamik and H.S. Admits and Mark Sheets, S.C./S.T./O.B.C. – A/ O.B.C. – B certificate and Physically Handicap Certificate – as the case may be – all in original, must be produced at the time of confirmation of admission.
Reservation of seats for S.C., S.T., O.B.C. – A, O.B.C. – B and P.H. candidates is as per Government Rules. Candidate of all categories may feel free to approach the college authority for assistance and help in their difficulty regarding admission and courses.
DR. GOUR MOHAN ROY COLLEGE,MONTESWAR,PURBA BARDHAMAN,PIN-713145.
ONLINE ADMISSION REGISTRATION FOR THE SESSION 2021-2022
THE ONLINE ADMISSION PROCESS FOR ALL SHIFTS/COURSES OF BANWARILAL BHALOTIA COLLEGE WILL BEGIN ON 2ND AUGUST, 2021. ALL THE IINFORMATION AND NOTICES RELATED WITH COLLEGE ADMISSION FOR THE ACADEMIC SESSION 2021-22 WILL BE NOTIFIED ON THE COLLEGE WEBSITE. http://www.bbcollege.ac.in/ ASPIRING APPLICANTS MUST CHECK THE WEBSITE REGULARLY.
Guidelines for the Session 2021-2022 for Filling-out Admission Form
First, open college Website: http/www.bbcollege.ac.in or directly type the address on GOOGLE or any search engine: http/www.bbcollegeonlineadmission.in Once you enter our site, you will find one link.
On selecting any particular shift, the applicant will find several options:
1) Day Shift (B.A. & B.Com. Honours Courses and B.A. Programme (General))
Once the applicant has decided the course that he/she wishes to apply for, he/she must proceed as under:
Select Day shift Then select B.A//B.COM from "Course" as per your choice.
2. After making the selections described above, fill out your complete personal information as per application form.
3. After the completion of your personal information, you'll have to fill out your 'Educational Qualification'. Under this head, you'll choose or enter - Details of SSC Board/University (10th)','SSC Registration Number (10th)','SSC Passing Year (10th)','HS Stream (10+2)', HS Board/University (10+2), 'HS Passing Year (10+2)', 'Subjects' & 'Marks' (NOTE : You must provide your highest score in one 'Language' and provide your highest scores in three 'Optional' subjects. The detailed procedure for choosing your best scores has been described later).
4. Enter your Permanent Address and Correspondence/Local Address (If Local and Permanent addresses coincide, then select 'Yes' from drop-down menu after filling 'Permanent Address').
5. Write 'Mobile number'(which is currently active, you must keep this number active for receiving various important notices throughout the duration of your course).
6. Upload your 'Recent Photograph' & 'Signature'. (Note: Only fields marked with asterisks are mandatory). Tick the check box 'I agree to the Terms and Condition' and click on 'Submit' button. After filling the form your Application number and Password will be sent to your Mobile number. You will also have to take a print out of the form.
For receiving User-Id and Password, proceed as under
After completion of form fill-up, upload your passport size photograph.
Then submit the form
Take a printout of your filled-out online admission
One Student can apply for up to 3 honours subjects & B.A. (Programme) by submitting one form.
Merit list will be uploaded in scheduled time (for getting schedule of publication of merit lists, visit our website regularly)
If you face any difficulties, please contact us:
Merit list will be prepared in the following manner:
The candidate, who is enlisted on the merit list and got admitted, is required to produce the following documents (in original) along with the print out of the admission form and the Bank Challan of Admission fees at the time of Verification of Provisional Admission:
(i) Proof of Date of Birth
(ii) Class XII mark sheet
(iii) Character Certificate from the school/college last attended (recent).
(iv) SC/ST/PwD/CW/KM Certificate (issued by competent authority of W.B, in the name of the candidate).
(v) OBC (non-creamy layer) Certificate (issued by competent authority of W.B, in the name of the candidate).
(vi)Transfer Certificate from school as well as Migration Certificate (for students other than W.B. board) from Board.
Candidate should note that Mobile Number, Alternative Mobile Number and Email Address (personal) put during filling up Admission Form will be used by the College authorities for all future communication with the candidate. Change of Mobile Number, Alternative Mobile Number and Email Address (personal) during the whole academic tenure with the college is not allowed without registering intimation through proper channel.
All admissions are provisional, subject to scrutiny and verification of the documents submitted. The provisional admission is liable to be cancelled if candidates fail to submit documents required by the University. If admission of any such student is not approved by the University, she/he will not be entitled to any refund of fees.
Selection will be done strictly on the basis of merit.
The college reserves the right of admission.